MORNSUN released a new enclosed switching power supply series LMF100-20Bxx with active PFC(Power factor correction). The LMF100-20Bxx series features a universal input voltage range of 85-264Vac, accepts AC or DC input and the PF(Power factor) is up to 0.98. In addition, its emissions meet CISPR32 CLASS B without extra components. The new series also meets IEC/EN/UL62368, EN60335, GB4943 safety standards. Protections of output short circuit, over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature are included. MTBF is more than 300,000 h and the dimension is 10% smaller than conventional products, which make this series ideal for industrial, civil, smart home, smart building applications.
LMF100-20Bxx series Applications:
Widely used in applications of industrial automation machinery, industrial control system, mechanical and electrical equipment, instrumentation, intelligent building, household appliance, etc.
Typical application: Numerical control machine tools
LMF100-20Bxx series Features:
● Universal 85 - 264V AC or 120 - 373VDC Input voltage
● Accepts AC or DC input (dual-use of the same terminal)
● Compact size, dimension is 10% smaller than conventional products
● High reliability: MTBF>300K hrs
● Operating temperature range -30°C ~ +70°C
● Built-in active PFC function(up to 0.98PF)
● High I/O isolation test voltage up to 4000VAC
● Output short circuit, over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature protection(Built-in constant current limiting circuit)
● Remote ON-OFF control
● Safety according to IEC/EN/UL62368, EN60335, GB4943 (CE/CCC pending)
● Emissions meet CISPR32/EN55032 CLASS B without extra components
● Over-voltage class Ⅲ (designed to meet EN61558)
● Withstand 300VAC surge input for 5s
● 3 years warranty
● Conformal coating is acceptable, the terminal cover is optional.
|Without terminal cover||With terminal cover|