MORNSUN launched new 45W & 60W AC/DC converters for 85-264Vac input voltage range of LDE series, 5W & 10W AC/DC converters for 85-305Vac input voltage range of LDE series, and 10W, 15W, 25W, 40W, 60W AC/DC converters for 85-305Vac input voltage range of LHE series.
With these new products come out, the entire LDE series provide powers of 2W, 3W, 5W, 6W, 10W, 15W, 20W, 45W and 60W, and the entire LHE series provide powers of 5W, 10W, 15W, 20W, 25W, 40W and 60W. The table below summarizes the input voltage range of high reliability
AC/DC converter LDE/LHE family:
● Products passed the reliability tests including the long-term aging, high temperature & humidity and long-term short circuit tests;
● Full automatic transformer winding and SMT production keep higher product consistency;
● Isolation voltage is high up to 4000VAC, which can improve the ability of anti-electromagnetic interference;
● MTBF over 300,000 h and provide protections of output short circuit, output over-current, output over-voltage, which not only significantly reduce the failure rate of the converter itself but also enhance the safety performance of back-end power modules and the load in abnormal working conditions;
● Product design complies with IEC62368, UL62368 and EN62368 standards (pending).
● These series feature high efficiency, good heat dissipation, and are especially suitable for outdoor alpine/high tightness environments.
● EMI meets CISPR32/EN55032 CLASS B without peripheral electronic components and leaves ≥6dB sufficient margin, which improve the applicability of electromagnetic compatibility in harsh environment.
● In addition to the universal input voltage range of 85-264Vac, the extended input range up to 305Vac allows use of the parts in voltage instability applications, common in EV;
● Packages included PCB mount, chassis mount and DIN rail, which provide users wide choices.
Widely used in the applications of industrial control, grid power, instrumentation, communication and civilian use.
● Input voltage range: 85 - 264VAC/100 - 370VDCC or 85-305VAC/100-430VDC
● Isolation voltage: 4000VAC
● High reliability, high efficiency
● Regulated output, low ripple & noise
● Output short circuit, output over-current, output over-voltage protections
● Plastic case, meets UL94V-0
● EMI meets CISPR32/EN55032 CLASS B
● Meets IEC62368, UL62368, EN62368 standards (pending)
Please refer to the technical manual for specific product parameters: LDE/LHE