MORNSUN launched a compact size DIN-Rail power supply - LIxx-20BxxPR2 series, which is specially designed for smart building, industrial control applications. The LIxx-20BxxPR2 series covers output power 30W, 60W, 100W, and offers output voltages of 5V, 12V, 24V and 48V. Besides, the new series has ladder-shaped appearance and is easy to be installed as the circuit breaker.
1. Exquisite design, standard appearance, easy to use
The LIxx-20BxxPR2 series has been developed according to DIN 43880 Built-in equipment for electrical installations; overall dimensions and related mounting dimensions, when the power increased, the height and thickness can stay the same, only the width needs to be increased in accordance with the standard. It is easy to be installed as the circuit breaker.
2. High reliability, comply with IEC/EN/UL62368 standards
1) The LI series features 4000VAC isolation test voltage and withstand 300VAC surge input for 5s. It also has a MTBF over 300,000 h and provides protections of output short circuit, output over current, output over voltage, which not only significantly reduce the failure rate of the converter itself but also enhance the safety performance of back-end power modules and the load in abnormal working conditions.
2) Meets IEC/EN/UL62368 standards and over-voltage class III (EN61558).
3. Wide operating temperature range, high efficiency
1) Operating temperature range: -40℃ ~ +70℃
2) The efficiency of LI30 and LI100 is up to 90%, LI60 is up to 91%。
Widely used in industrial control, smart home, intelligent building, intelligent agriculture, household appliances applications, especially for building automation and factory automation appliances.
- Universal 85-264VAC or 120-370VDC input voltage
- Operating ambient temperature range: -40℃ ~ +70℃
- High I/O isolation test voltage up to 4000VAC (Input -Output)
- The output voltage range is adjustable(ADJ), with a power indicator light
- Safety class II, plastic case, compact size, ladder-shaped appearance
- Over-voltage class III (Designed to meet EN61558 standards)
- Low standby power consumption, high efficiency, low ripple & noise
- Output short circuit, over-current, over-voltage protection
- Withstand 300VAC surge input for 5s
- Designed to meet EN62368 standards (Approval Pending)