Webinar: Power solution analysis of EV Charging station
In a world that has to reduce its carbon footprint, electronic vehicles are the future of traffic. With a fleet of 157 mil of EVs expected in 2030, the growing stock of electric vehicles requires charging stations and established power grids to ensure that the vehicles run smoothly. Reliable power solutions are the primary focus for electric vehicles and electric vehicle charging.
And as charging stations are normally installed outdoors, they have high requirements for resistance to voltage fluctuations, surges, and operating temperature changes, so as to the power modules inside of it to ensure that it can run well in different equipment, such as charging box, charging pile, DCFC, charging station for 2 wheels and 3 wheels scootor, etc.
Through the webinar, Mornsun is pleased to share with you a line of products engineered for charging station applications and addresses the challenge of the latest in electric vehicle charging technology.
During the webinar, we also specially arranged a lucky draw. Participants will have the opportunity to win Amazon vouchers！
Please click the below button to sign up and reserve your spot. Gifts are prepared for you already.
IST(India standard time): 11:00am
CST(China standard time): 1:30pm
Who should attend:
· Electronic engineers, designer and developer in EV and Charging station industry.
· You are interested in analyses for power solution in EV Charging station.
· You are looking for power solution in EV Charging station.
What you will learn:
· Typical application analyses in EV Charging station industry.
· How to properly select power supply for EV Charging station application.
· The trends in Charging station application.
· Mornsun successful power solution for Charging station application.