MORNSUN launched a high isolated compact size DIN-Rail power supply LI120-20BxxPR2 series, which is designed to supply low-voltage bus power supply for control cabinet systems with internal rails for industrial control, new energy, petrochemical metallurgy, railway, DC charging piles, etc. Till now, the LIxx-20BxxPR2 series covers output power 30W, 60W, 100W, 120W and offers output voltages of 5V, 12V, 24V and 48V.
LI120-20BxxPR2 series features 4000VAC isolation test voltage and withstand 300VAC surge input for 5s. EMC meets the requirements of IEC61000 Class 4 and EMI(without peripheral components) meets the standards of CISPR32 Class A. It also meets IEC/EN/UL62368, IEC/EN/UL60335, GB4943 and UL508 safety standards. In addition, it can be installed in 5000m altitude environment. Protections of output short circuit, over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature are included.
Applications of Power Supply Series LI120-20BxxR2
Widely used in applications of industrial control, LED, street lamp control, power grid, security, communication, smart home, etc.
Typical application: Display screen of numerical control tool
LI120-20BxxR2 advantages in the display screen of numerical control tool:
● Compact size with standard DIN-Rail package, limited space requirement, easy to install
● Power up to 120Watt ensures the power supply for the back-end units
● 4Kv isolation voltage and excellent ripple & noise ensure the reliability of the whole power system
Features of Power Supply Series LI120-20BxxR2
● Universal 90-264VAC/127-370VDC input voltage(withstand 300VAC surge input for 5s)
● Operating temperature range of -20℃ to +60℃
● Isolation voltage：4000VAC
● Compact size: 35*125*112.7mm
● Regulated output, low ripple & noise as low as 150mV
● Cooling by free air convection
● Output short circuit, over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature protection
● Withstand 5G vibration test
● High efficiency, high reliability, long lifespan
● Meets 5000m altitude requirements
● EMI: CISPR32/EN55032 CLASS A
● Safety according to IEC/EN/UL62368, IEC/EN/UL60335, GB4943 and UL508(CE pending)
● Meets IEC/EN60335-1(PD3) and IEC/EN61558-1, 2-16 standards, suitable for household appliance applications
● 3 years warranty