Isolated UART/SPI to CAN Module Series - TD5(3)USPCAN
With the popularity of CAN-application systems and the increasing demand for ECUs, the CAN bus has changed from the previous 2-channel to the demand of 4-channel or even 5-channel.
TD5(3)USPCAN series integrated the microprocessor, CAN transceiver, power isolation, signal isolation in one module which can convert UART/SPI signal into CAN bus differential level so as to provide more signal interfaces and an isolation of 3000Vdc.
This series is compatible with UART/SPI interface and can be directly embedded into the device with UART/SPI interface to expands more CAN communication interface to realize data communication between the device and CAN bus network.
Widely used in applications of automotive electronics, charging piles, transportation (rail, automotive), instruments, communication, grid power, etc.
- Built-in high efficiency isolated power supply
- Two-port isolation test voltage(3kVDC)
- Support two way data communication between UART/SPI and CAN interface
- UART baud rate up to 921.6Kbps, SPI rate up to 1.5Mbps, CAN baud rate rate up to 1Mbps
- Operating ambient temperature range: - 40℃ ~ + 85℃
- Supporting transparent conversion, transparent tape identification conversion, custom protocol conversion
- The bus supports maximum 110 nodes
- Integrated isolation and ESD bus protection in one module