|AC/DC Converter||DC/DC Converter||Contact>>|
Low standby power consumption
High standby power consumption will shorten battery life.
Wide input voltage
Ensure stable output voltage when system supply voltage variations.
Protect the power supply itself and back-end load in abnormal conditions.
Poor EMC performance may lead to start-up failure for power supply and cause system reset and restart.
Power supplies with over 3000VDC withstand voltage can isolate the common-mode interference from another side of the equipment.
Complex and harsh applications environment of electrical equipment may require operating temperature of DC/DC converter from -40℃ to +85℃.
|▼ High Reliable DC/DC Converter Recommendation|
URF_LP R3 Series
● Standby power consumption as low as 0.12W
● Isolation voltage: 3000VDC
● Operating temperature: -40℃~+85℃
● Power: 10W, 20W
● Input voltage range: 9~36VDC, 18~75VDC
● Input under-voltage, output over-voltage, over-current, short-circuit protection
● Meet CISPR22/EN55022 CLASS A
● IEC/UL/EN60950 certified