|View this email in your browser>>|
|AC/DC Converter||DC/DC Converter||Contact>>|
DTU (Data Transfer unit) transmits the data of remote devices to the control center wirelessly, which is widely used in the electric power industry, environmental protection, physical distribution, hydrology, meteorological industry, etc.
|Typical Application of DTU|
The figure is a DTU application in the power distribution system. DTU collects the three-phase current signal, voltage signal, and switching signal, and then operates according to the analyzed data.
1. Uninterruptible power supply (double power supplies). Switching power supply and accumulator can automatically switch to each other.
- 4:1 wide input voltage range;
- 3000Vdc isolation voltage;
- Efficiency up to 89%;
- No-load consumption down to 0.12W;
- Operating temperature range:-40℃～+85℃;
- Short-circuit, over-current, over-voltage, under-voltage protection;
- Chassis / DIN-Rail mounting options.
|Recommendation: MBP300 Series|
- Input voltage range: 165~265 Vac;
|Review of Top News|
|Mornsun Guangzhou Science & Technology Co. Ltd. |
No.5, Kehui Development Center, Science Ave., Guangzhou Science City, Luogang District, Guangzhou
Tel: +86(20)38601850 Fax: +86(20)38601272
Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.mornsun-power.com/