The SCM3402ASI transceiver contains a driver and a receiver, both of which can be independently enabled and disabled. When both are disabled, the driver and the receiver output a high-impedance state.
With a 1/8 load, the SCM3402ASI transceiver allows up to 256 transceivers on a Bus to achieve up to 12Mbps error-free data transmission. Its operating voltage range is 3.0-3.6V, and protections include fail-safe, over-temperature, limiting current and over current.
Applications:Widely used in applications of industrial automation, building automation, smart electricity meters, remote signal interaction, transmission, etc.
Typical block diagrams:
Features:● 3.3V voltages supply, half-duplex
● 1/8 unit load, allowing up to 256 transceivers on the Bus
● Transmission rate up to 12Mbps in an electrical noise environment
● Driver output short-circuit protection
● Over temperature protection
● Low power shutdown function
● Receiver open circuit protection
● Strong anti-noise ability
● Integrated transient voltage resistance function