3W cost-effective and ultra-compact AC-DC Converter--LDxx-23BxxR2P in 305RAC Family
The LD-R2 series, compact and high-performance AC/DC module power supplies, launched in 2020-2021 has gained well market recognition.
Based on the change of market demand, we are pleased to launch a more cost-effective and ultra-thin LD03-23BxxR2P series with 3W. These 3W products have the advantages of a wide operating temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃, low power consumption, and their dimensions is only 37.5*18.5*13.6mm.
LD03-23BxxR2P AC DC converters are part of the 305RAC (reliable under all conditions) family. They can be used not only in normal operating conditions but also in applications with requirements for higher input voltage, temperature, humidity, altitude, and EMI (electromagnetic interference).
Advantages of LDxx-23BxxR2P series
1) Small-size and Ultra-thin
High power density, the dimensions is only 37.5*18.5*13.6mm, ultra-thin profile is suitable for applications with space limitation.
2) Wide input voltage range: 85 - 305VAC/100 - 430VDC
These modules comply with the global universal voltage requirements, 110/220/277VAC, and other standard voltages are applicable.
3) High reliability
① High withstand voltage of 3600VAC/5mA;
② Output short-circuit, over-current protections;
③ Over-current protection: ≥140%Io @220VAC input;
④ Plastic case meets UL94V-0 flammability;
4) Wide operating temperature, ultra-low power consumption
① Operating temperature range: -40℃ to +85℃；
② Operated @-25~70℃ without derating；
③ No-load power consumption as low as 0.1W;
5) Simple peripheral circuit for EMC
① Satisfy EMI Class B standards with a simple peripheral circuit;
② Satisfy surge of IEC/EN61000-4-5 line to line ±2KV and EFT of IEC/EN61000-4-4 ±4KV with a simple peripheral circuit;
Applications of LDxx-23BxxR2P
It can be widely used in industrial control system, smart homes, smart building, smart agriculture, household appliance and other fields, especially for the high requirements of size and EMI.
Features of LDxx-23BxxR2P
● Ultra-wide input voltage range: 85 - 305VAC/100 - 430VDC
● Operating temperature: -40℃ to +85℃
● Efficiency up to 78% efficiency
● High power density
● No-load power consumption as low as 0.1W
● Output short circuit, over-current protections
● Plastic case meets UL94V-0 flammability
● Meets IEC62368/UL62368/EN62368 standards