PECS (Power-Supply & Environment Centralize Supervision System) centralizes the power unites and the environmental unites in a control platform via the front-end sampling, transmission network and the backend database. Then the administrator can read the monitor a message with the help of this platform, which can also bring an indoor control system, image monitor system, fire control, and other security systems for different needs.
Besides, as a management platform and interfaces, it expanded to other industrial applications.
The host machine collects the sampling signals and sorts them out then transmits the signals to the upper computer to execute the instruction accordingly.
● High efficiency up to 90%
● Operating temperature range: -40℃ to +75℃.
● Wide 4:1 (18-75V) input voltage range
● Standby power consumption as low as 0.14W
● Meet CISPR22/EN55022 CLASS A